Face Claim

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Face Claim Empty Face Claim

Post by Hecate Lam Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:36 pm

Face Claim
the following are the face claims. there is no +/- rule pertaining for face claims as a face claim might be used when they were a certain age or if there's only so many resources you could find at a certain age, the face claim just makes sense, etc. just be realistic though as 45 year old johnny depp can't pass as a student. face claims of all sorts are allowed just as long as they have pictures safe for work. just make sure to only use those who haven't asked for their photos not to be used and are well-known in some way or another; basically, don't use pictures of somebody in your neighborhood nor mutual friends on facebook. if your character's membergroup is more than one word, you simply write as though its one word like: ministerofmagic. reservations last for two weeks before needing to renew it.
A-M
N-Z
Reservations
face claim is reserved for alias until mm/dd/yy

To Claim a Face:
Code:
[code]<a href="PROFILE"><div id="USERGROUP"><div class="faceclaimlink">FACE CLAIM</div></div></a>[/code]

To Reserve a Face:
Code:
[code]<strong>face claim</strong> is reserved for <strong>alias</strong> until <strong>mm/dd/yy</strong>[/code]
Hecate Lam
gif 1 :
Face Claim -Luna-Red-Light-luna-f-x-37269929-500-227
character age :
too old
n/a
blood status :
pureblood
gif 2 :
Face Claim -Luna-Red-Light-luna-f-x-37269934-500-200
alias :
xaria
faction :
neutral
sexual orientation :
homosexual
in a relationship with/engaged to/married to :
n/a
lyrics/quote :
I am a new breed of doll Crash helmet and halo on Jackhammer and my apron Throw my head back, sing a song I am a new breed of doll Mace you with my aerosol Tinkerbell and S&M Bumper car that has a brain Load up, load up March to the future Lipstick, I might kill you or kiss ya Baby doll gone wrong
gif 3 :
Face Claim Amber-fx-fx-krystal-Favim.com-2011297
Hecate Lam

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top