Maybe I missed you. (Yav)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maybe I missed you. (Yav)  Empty Maybe I missed you. (Yav)

Post by Thana ShadowBane Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:47 am

Thana wandered around the Gospel Safe Haven Sanctuary, not remembering where everything was. It had been years, she used to stay here every two weeks for a weekend. But it had been years. For some reason Erik had made her stay away from the only happiness that had been in her life, no wonder. She tried to find Yav, but couldn't remember where he would be . So instead told a few people that "Red" was looking for him, and went to the library and waited. Looking up as she saw Yav, saying simply. "Maybe I missed you." as a greeting and explanation for coming here.

Maybe I missed you. (Yav)  Tumblr_m4cowoeple1rwx6efo1_500
Thana ShadowBane
Thana ShadowBane

Back to top Go down

Maybe I missed you. (Yav)  Empty Re: Maybe I missed you. (Yav)

Post by Yavojn Rezez Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:07 am

Yavojn missed his daughter. He couldn't wait until he could tell her I love you. He couldn't wait until the one day future where she remembered he was her mother. As male as he looked he was really agender and it was race. He was happy she was doing well. He would continue to look over her as Father Rezez or "Uncle/Aunt" Yavojn depending on her mood. He was sitting at the piano playing random songs. Not doing much when he was informed a girl named Red was waiting for him. His heart racing rapidly in happiness as he hurried into the library. "Maybe I missed you too." He responded back. He moved over to sit beside her. Not another word said. He was really happy and at ease right now.
Yavojn Rezez
Yavojn Rezez

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana ShadowBane Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Thana smiled very slightly, and looked at Yav. Or Father Rezez depending if they had company. She sat in silence for a while, happy not to say anything. She had come to escape the violence of Erik, he was furious again at her. And she just needed a break. She had bruises on underneath her clothes, but didn't want to worry Yav. Instead very unlike her she rested her head on his shoulder. Her sign she was secretly hurting.

"How is the sanctuary going Yav?" Thana asked, and sighed and closed her eyes. Resting on his shoulder. She was tired, tired and exhausted and physically hurt.
Thana ShadowBane
Thana ShadowBane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum